Frenni was established in March 1979 and became incorporated in 2002. We are members of the RHA (Road Haulage Association) and have been members of Palletways since 1994.
With so many transport companies and logistics providers around, we appreciate it can be a minefield to identify a company that provides exactly what you require.
Our business is all about people, building trust and long term relationships. To that end, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your transport requirements and to see if we can meet your criteria.
We are a privately owned and independent company. Customers deal directly with the owners and decision makers in the business. Our track record is one of delivering the promise and working closely with clients to understand and support their business.
We are a founding member of the Palletways network service in which we continue to win awards for our outstanding contribution and service for over 20 years. We have a wealth of experience within the Next Day Pallet sector which we use to best advise our customers and ensure products arrive at their final destination in good condition, in a timely manner and with a professional service.
But before we go any further, you should know that we are a company based on honesty and profitability. If we cannot supply you with an exceptional service that fulfils your needs, while rewarding us for this service, we will advise you at the outset.
Frenni makes an undertaking to ensure that all of our policies and procedures in Human Resources which support both the business and the individual to satisfy the following criteria:-
- That we discriminate only on the grounds of ability
- Equal Opportunities measures are written in plain English and are easily read and understandable
- That due consideration is given to all professional Codes of Practice, employment legislation and ‘best practice’ guidelines
- That on every occasion, due regard is paid to what is considered to be fair and reasonable to all parties
- That every effort is made to ensure that a timely and high quality service is provided to all parties
The aim of Frenni’s recruitment and selection policy and procedures is to ensure that the Company achieves the best match between an individual’s knowledge, skills, experience and character and those required by the job, regardless of age, sex, race, creed, disability or sexual orientation.
All posts will be advertised internally. The Company will wherever possible, recruit from internal resources and by promotion. It may, however, be necessary to advertise certain posts externally and recruit from outside the Company.
Our procedures conform to best practice guidelines, equal opportunities and human rights legislation, and any relevant codes of practice. Our selection procedures are monitored to ensure they are fair and open.
Frenni is committed to maintaining and developing the quality of service provided to our customers. We will seek the views of our customers to improve our service to them. We will equip staff with relevant qualifications and experience to ensure our customers are confident in, and satisfied with, our service.
Frenni is committed to health and safety at work. We seek the co-operation of all employees for that purpose.
Frenni will provide working conditions, which meet statutory requirements and approved Codes of Practice. These ensure good standards of health and safety and reflect best practice.
- Ensure risk assessments are undertaken and issues are effectively addressed
- Provide information, induction, training and supervision for employees to enable them to work safely
- Provide safe arrangements for storing, handling and moving equipment materials and substances
- Provide welfare facilities and benefits as far as is reasonably practicable
- Ensure systems of work are safe and do not endanger health
- We regularly review the Health, Safety and Welfare Policy in consultation with Company Health and Safety Forums and other external bodies as appropriate